Terms & Condition
- In the context of this website, “we”, “our” and “us” means ZeeTune.com and “you” and “your” means you, the user or customer of this website.
- The use of the term “product” includes the plural “products”.
- If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions and the Contract of Sale and our Privacy Statement do not use this website.
- We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this website or its contents. Use of this website is on an "as is" basis and is entirely at your risk.
- Terms and conditioners are subject to change without any notice so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for such changes.
ZeeTune management is authorized to may changes in the products described, and to other content of this website, at any time without notice.
Our entire endeavor to ensure that product descriptions on our website are accurate. Due to human error some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misinterpretations may occur. We reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors as they are identified. We make no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
All products images contained on the website are for illustration purposes only. Because of differences in picture inks, computer monitors and printer ink, colors of the actual product may vary slightly from those observed
ZeeTune has number of outlets in various cities of Pakistan and the prices offer for on line sales may differ with prices offer in our outlets.
- The price displayed for products on this website represents the price, offer for online sales only for the product itself but does not include delivery charges which will depend on the destination.
- We always try to provide products at the most competitive prices, and because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. vendor price changes and other variables beyond our control), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice and we therefore reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on our website at any time.
- Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy of our product pricing. However if an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we maintain the right to refuse to accept further orders and to cancel any orders already placed at the incorrect price.
PAKISTAN SALES ONLY
- We sell and deliver products in the selected areas ONLY WITHIN Pakistan.
- To purchase from us you must establish an account on this website.
- We retain absolute discretion to refuse to allow an account to be established, to terminate accounts, to remove or edit content where the account has not been kept in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility to provide your exact email address, delivery address, and billing address and telephone number and to keep these up to date. Any incorrect information provided may lead to a delay in delivering the product ordered by you or non delivery of the product.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account password. Your password and account details are stored on a secure server for ease of use in processing future orders or for warranty claims. The information is only used to process your orders, for statistical purposes that may improve our website and its services, and to allow us to notify you of special offers or new products via our newsletters. Please refer to our Privacy Statement on this website. No credit card details are stored by us.
- You can place an order only by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you place an order with us you have made an offer to purchase the product you have chosen and when we issue a tax invoice to you we have accepted your offer. Both offer and acceptance are based on these terms and conditions and are subject to any clause allowing for the cancellation of an order before property passes to you.
- We will issue you with an Order Number by email after we have received your offer to purchase.
- We will notify you when we process your order by sending you an Order Confirmation and tax invoice via email. In order to prevent credit card or payment fraud your offer can only be accepted by us after it has passed our validation procedures.
- We retain discretion to cancel orders if our processes identify any attempt at fraud or for any other legitimate reason.
- If for any reason we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received, we will contact you by email or telephone to determine your requirements for the reimbursement of money paid.